<< Return to main page
Here's a list of old episodes in date order! There have been some great conversations so feel free to binge them all!
<< Back to main page
Episode 79 - Solve Customer Problems Quickly by Joining the No-Code Revolution (with Natalie Furness, Founder @ Minimum Viable Stack)
Episode 79: Solve Customer Problems Quickly by Joining the No-Code RevolutionNatalie Furness, Founder @ Minimum Viable Stack
8 Sep 2021
About the Episode
An interview with Natalie Furness. Natalie is a marketing consultant and company founder. Initially frustrated by not being a coder, she embraced the thriving No-Code community and realised that she could solve customer problems and build solutions anyway. Now she's started Minimum Viable Stack as an umbrella firm for a growing number of No-Code products.
We speak about a lot, including:
- How she got started in marketing, where her entrepreneurial streak came from, and whether it's easier to market your own products or products by other people
- Her constant need to invent new things & how she balances this with focusing on what can truly make an impact
- The origin story behind Minimum Viable Stack and how she met her co-founder on Twitter (and who has the most followers)
- How her time marketing blockchain products gave her experience with disruptive tech and ensuring the message was focused on the users not the tech
- How she thought you needed to be able to code to build a tech business, and how a chance introduction to the No-Code community on Twitter made her realise this was not true
- The passion for automating repetitive tasks that led her to create two No-Code SaaS solutions, UXFramed and ScopeDone
- Whether you need to explore the entire universe of No-Code tools & whether she has settled on her own minimum viable stack
- Any barriers with No-Code solutions, and how working in No-Code has actually helped her learn to code
- Advice on how to get into building No-Code solutions yourself, and the importance of validating that you're solving real user problems
And much more!
You can contact Natalie on Twitter or LinkedIn (although for the latter, please say that you've come from OKIP podcast otherwise she might not accept you!). You can check out her work at Minimum Viable Stack.
Related episodes you should like:
- How to Move Fast Without Breaking Things (Dani Grant, Co-founder & CEO @ Jam)
- Valentine's Special! A Love Letter to Problems, not Solutions (Uri Levine, Founder @ Waze & Author "Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution")
- Moving Beyond Founder-Led Product Development & Setting PMs up for Success (Jennifer Yang-Wong, VP of Product @ Contrary)
- Nailing your Product/Market Fit Strategy by Focusing on the Mission Critical (Maja Voje, Growth Strategy Expert & Author "Go-To-Market Strategist")
- Nailing your Brand Marketing by Embracing your Zone of Genius (Orly Zeewy, Brand Strategy Consultant & Author "Ready, Launch, Brand")
- Helping Superhero Startup Founders Stay Away from their Kryptonite (Richard Blundell, Founder @ Vencha & Co-author "The Go To Market Handbook for B2B SaaS Leaders")
- Building Great Companies through Community-Led Growth (Lloyed Lobo, Author "From Grassroots to Greatness")
- Escaping VC Culture & Building Products that Focus on True Lifetime Value (Rand Fishkin, Author "Lost & Founder")
Copyright © 2020-2024 One Knight in Product