<< Return to main page
Here's a list of old episodes in date order! There have been some great conversations so feel free to binge them all!
<< Back to main page
Episode 47 - Growth Marketing & Reshaping the World of eCommerce (with Nichole DeMeré, CMO @ Reeview)
Episode 47: Growth Marketing & Reshaping the World of eCommerceNichole DeMeré, CMO @ Reeview
7 Apr 2021
About the Episode
An interview with Nichole DeMeré. Nichole is CMO at Reeview, a new eCommerce video review platform, as well as Taggg, a calendar scheduling solution. Nichole is a passionate growth marketer, consultant, community builder and mentor.
We talk about a lot, including:
- The story behind Reeview, how they're looking to revolutionise eCommerce, and some of the early traction they're getting
- Why Nichole prefers working with early stage start ups and getting in on the ground floor, and thriving in chaos
- The difference between growth hacking techniques & general marketing, and which strategies & tactics to use
- How businesses seeking growth need to get ready to experiment and test their most important hypotheses
- The importance of having both qualitative and quantitative data, and their preference for having conversations with people
- Why it's important to focus your growth strategy and not try to hit too many channels at once
- Whether Nichole is up with all the new trends in tech or their own worst nightmare when it comes to marketing
- The importance of mentorship and paying it forward and their advice for the next generation of SaaS marketers
- How someone starts out in a one horse town and takes over the world of B2B Marketing
More about Reeview
You can find out about Reeview on Reeview's website or Reeview @ Product Hunt.
You can find Nichole everywhere. A few places included Product Hunt, LinkedIn, Twitter or their own website nicholeelizabethdemere.com.
Related episodes you should like:
- Making Sure you REALLY Know your Customers and Pulling out of Growth Stalls (Adrienne Barnes, Founder @ Best Buyer Persona)
- Valentine's Special! A Love Letter to Problems, not Solutions (Uri Levine, Founder @ Waze & Author "Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution")
- Nailing your Product/Market Fit Strategy by Focusing on the Mission Critical (Maja Voje, Growth Strategy Expert & Author "Go-To-Market Strategist")
- Nailing your Brand Marketing by Embracing your Zone of Genius (Orly Zeewy, Brand Strategy Consultant & Author "Ready, Launch, Brand")
- Helping Superhero Startup Founders Stay Away from their Kryptonite (Richard Blundell, Founder @ Vencha & Co-author "The Go To Market Handbook for B2B SaaS Leaders")
- Building Great Companies through Community-Led Growth (Lloyed Lobo, Author "From Grassroots to Greatness")
- Escaping VC Culture & Building Products that Focus on True Lifetime Value (Rand Fishkin, Author "Lost & Founder")
- Solve Customer Problems Quickly by Joining the No-Code Revolution (Natalie Furness, Founder @ Minimum Viable Stack)
Copyright © 2020-2024 One Knight in Product